Monday, February 22, 2016

Finally remembered to do my Window Cloth reviews. 5 plus stars on this one!



I don’t think I, or anyone else who has ever owned one, could possibly say enough good about the Norwex Window Cloth (can be used on any glass-not just windows).

No streaks.  No wasting paper towels.  And it makes them shine.  I mean REALLY shine. 

If you attend almost any Norwex Party, you will see the infamous “butter demonstration”.  The consultant writes on the window with a stick of butter, then tries to clean it with Windex, which just smears the butter.  Then, she wipes it all off (EASILY) with a wet Envirocloth, and then polishes it to shiny perfection.  Streak free perfection.   It’s pretty amazing.  You can’t screw it up.

It even works without the Envirocloth.  Not as QUITE as well, but it does.  I found this out because I cleaned my windows wrong when I was getting ready to host a family Christmas dinner last December.  It wasn’t super cold that day and I decided to clean my outside windows.  Well, I forgot to use the Envirocloth first.  Went out there with just my Window Cloth and a spray bottle of water.  Not using the Envirocloth first (and, that probably wasn’t a good thing, since they outside windows hadn’t been cleaned in over a year).  I was kind of disappointed because I got a streak here and there.  (Now I realize what I did wrong).   But even so, I still ended up with noticeably clean windows.  Did them again last week-absolute perfection.

You can also use the Telescopic Pole from the floor systems, along with the brackets, to use your window cloth  on taller or second story windows.

THIS is one product that I feel is a must have for anyone who cares about clean glass.  So quick, so easy, and it works!

You can see it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment