Friday, February 19, 2016

A review on Norwex and Cooktops. Cleaning Paste, Sprinetts

Wondering what Norwex has to offer for your cooktop? 

I am excited to post a picture of my newly cleaned cooktop.  Keep in mind that my range is 10 years old, and it is used A LOT.  And my camera flash caught every scratch on the thing.  And some of the "grey coloring" on the burners has worn off.  As you can tell, I prefer the burner on the bottom right...

I’m a messy cook.  Like, REALLY messy.  I’m pretty sure the burnt on ring had settled around every burner maybe within two weeks of owning the cooktop.  Nothing would ever fully get rid of the rings no matter what I tried (which includes taking it as far as scraping it with a razor blade).


Tonight, thanks to the Sprinette, some Cleaning Paste, and the Envirocloth… I present this:


NO MORE RINGS (And yes, I'm kicking myself for forgetting to take a before picture).  

You can find info on the Spirnette by clicking here

Click here for the Cleaning Paste.

The Spirisponge may work for you as well, especially if your “burnt on rings” aren’t as out of control as mine were.  It can be found right here.




No comments:

Post a Comment