Thursday, February 4, 2016



Welcome to my Norwex blog!  If spending less time cleaning sounds good to you, with the added bonus of have less chemicals in your home, less cleaning supply costs, and being more “green”, read on! 



In September of 2015, I got invited to a Norwex party at a friend’s house.  I had never heard of it before.  I checked it out online, and saw,  what I thought to be, basically gimmicky, overpriced items.  But I went to the party to support my friend, eat some snacks, and “order the one obligatory item”.

My opinion changed quickly.  I watched a stick of butter be smeared all over a window.  Windex didn’t do anything but smear it worse, but just an envirocloth with water took it right off.  I watched a raw chicken breast rubbed on a table, and an envirocloth wiped up all the bacteria (the consulted tested it before and after with a text kit used by health departments).  I saw the Cleaning Paste take bugs, surface rust, and scuff marks off of cars, amongst other things.  Hook, line and sinker, I was sold.

In November of 2015, I finally had the time to host my own party.  I wanted to encourage my friends to come, not for MY benefit but for their own.  I think everyone left glad they came, and several parties were booked.  As for the hostess rewards, wow!  I ended up getting for free:  8 Envirocloths, a reusable grocery/tote bag, one Pet-To-Dry,  the Micro Cleaning Hand Pads, 1 Kitchen Scrub Cloth, Norwex Laundry Detergent, 1 Large Bath Towel, 1 Body Pack, 1 Dusting Mit, 1 Magnetic Envirocloth, 1 Kitchen Cloth, 1 Window Cloth, and 1 Handtowel.  That is nearly $400.00 worth of stuff.  Oh, and with my hostess dollars, I was able to purchase the Superior Floor System (a $112.99 value before tax) for around $13.00.  Nice, right?



Now, let me talk about what I am NOT spending money on, or using anymore (read-less chemicals).  Windex, or any other glass cleaners, Swiffer Solutions or pads, Clorox wipes, facial cleansers (true story-wait for my review on the body cloths), bathroom cleaners, toilet cleaners, fabric softeners, dryer sheets, Pledge, Lysol the list goes on.



I plan to add product reviews in the future, as I get time, and as I use them.  For more info, feel free to visit my norwex page Click here!
















No comments:

Post a Comment