Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The fabulous Norwex Cleaning Paste & Envirocloth Combo.

 




Today, I’m going to show off one of the Norwex Envirocloth & Cleaning Paste’s many (and I DO mean MANY) superpowers.
A few weeks ago I had been staining a few wood projects, using black wood stain.  As always, I threw my brushes in the utility sink to soak in soapy water when I was finished.  What I did not realize is that the sink wasn’t sealed tight, so all of my water drained.  What’s worse, I had forgotten all about my “soaking brushes” and it was a good week later when I remembered them.  Which means, I had a utility sink lined with remnants of black wood stain.  Not good.  But, I do always like a new Norwex challenge.
I was not let down.
I decided to video my results.  At the beginning of the video, I rubbed on the mess with my finger to show how “stuck on” it really was.  Then, I took after it with a wet Envirocloth.  It worked so well I started to get carried away and almost forgot to experiment with the Cleaning Paste.  Lastly in the video, it shows the combination of the Cleaning Paste (just small dab) and the Envirocloth.  As you can see, that gave instant results.






If you are like me and always forgetting where you put stuff, you can  click here to check out the Magnetic Envirocloth, which can hang on your fridge or any other metal item.

And, you can add a little "boost" with the Scrubby Corner Envirocloth.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment