Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New to Norwex? Product recommandations for beginners



New to Norwex?  You may be wondering “where on Earth do I even start?”.  Looking at all of the products in the catalog, it may almost seem overwhelming.
My personal suggestion is that you start with the Envirocloth.  You simply cannot go wrong with it.  It does it all and cleans it all.  Use it dry to dust, wet to clean.  It grabs and picks up everything.  Even bacteria.  I’m talking raw chicken on the countertop bacteria. 


Next in line, and a crowd favorite, would be the Window Cloth.  No more streaky glass.  Best part is, you just use water.  Suggested use is to wipe the glass with a wet Envirocloth, and then polish it with the Window Cloth.  It also works great on the outside of windows, and car windows.  It will also make your glass cooktop sparkle.  So easy, and it works so well.  I used to be the person who only cleaned my windows outside once a year (IF I remembered) and only bothered cleaning the insides if I was hosting a family dinner.  I’m not an unclean person, it’s just a pain to clean them, and my attitude was kind of like “why bother, I’m just going to streak them up anyways”.  Well, not anymore.  I’ve become rather obsessed with how great my windows look now that Norwex has come into my life, and its also so easy to do, that I’m now cleaning my windows and glass almost weekly (on the inside anyways.  Just try it.  You will soon understand my new shiny glass obsession!


Or, buy the set by clicking here

My third “where do I start” recommendation is the Cleaning Paste.  Again, you can’t go wrong with it.  While you don’t have to have the Envircloth to use it, I do recommend it.  I’ll be honest.. when I attended my first Norwex Party, I was skeptic, and was only planning on placing an order to “be a good friend” for my hostess.  My first purchase was the Cleaning Paste.  I was not going to purchase an Envircloth go to with it, BUT I actually won one at that party.  So glad I did, because I quickly found out they really do go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.



No comments:

Post a Comment