Friday, February 12, 2016

Finally got the try the Norwex Drain Care. Here is my preliminary review!



Well, last night I got to try the Norwex Drain Care.  I have been excited to try this, as we have a problem utility sink (I will not bore you with the details on that). 

Things I really like about the Norwex Drain Care:

o   It is not harmful to your pipes
o   It is not caustic, and contains no poisons, acids or fumes
o   Will not harm your septic system.

It’s not liquid.  It is tiny little beads.  You pour a scoop of the beads into your drain, then pour four ounces of water in the drain, and wait 2-4 hours before using your drain.

So, I did as directed above.  Gave it about 3 hours, went down and ran some water in that sink.  My sink started draining like a normal sink, so I was definitely pleased.  HOWEVER, just before all the water was gone from the sink, it started going really slow again.  Left it alone, went back an hour later, and ran more water down the sink, and it drained just fine.  I am NO plumber but I am thinking that the Drain Care was just in the process of working itself down the drain.   (?). 

 Can I honestly say it fixed my sink?  No.  It’s going to take some time to tell.  But it has done more than name brand drain openers, store brand drain openers, and every trick in the book that Google has to offer has done for that drain.  Stay tuned, I will have to update this review down the road!

Also, if anyone else reading this has tried it, I would love to hear your reviews as well.  The good, bad and ugly!





No comments:

Post a Comment