Thursday, February 4, 2016

Norwex Body Pack Review





My candid Norwex Body Pack Review


What is the Norwex Body Pack?  In layman’s terms, it is a set of three washcloths.  I was introduced to the Body pack after receiving it free from hosting my party.  I was NOT excited about this item.  Washcloths?  Big whoop.  So I thought.  One use, and they went from something I was NOT excited about, to my favorite Norwex product.  If I were ever to get myself into a hold-up situation where the robber demanded I hand over all of my Norwex, THIS is the item I would fight them over.


First off, I use shower gel, with a loofah.  Have you ever tried to use shower gel with a regular bath cloth?  It simply doesn’t lather at all, and you end up using a ton of it, and feeling frustrated.  So, I wet my body cloth, applied my shower gel to the body cloth, prepared to be annoyed, and well… I was pleasantly surprised.  Who knew?  Shower gel lathers VERY nicely on the Body Pack cloth, and the cloth feels REALLY great on your skin. 


Then, I decided to try it on my face.  Now, this is important to my testimony.  I take my shower of an evening, and wash my face (re: makeup on) in the shower.  I have used higher end facial washes, facial sponges to scrub with, you name it.. and it NEVER fails.  When I get out of the shower, I still had makeup come off on makeup removing wipes, astringent on cotton rounds, whatever I was using at that time.  So, I use the Body Pack cloth on my face (mind you, I had rinsed all the soap off it, I was using just the cloth).  When I got out of the shower, as I always did, I wiped down my face with a makeup removing cloth (not to be confused with the Norwex brand make-up cloth).  For the first time since, well, EVER, NOTHING came off on the wipe, it was every bit as white as it was before using it.  Yep, color me impressed,   And I have not used a makeup removing wipe, or astringent since.  Less time, less expense, and less chemicals on my face, it’s a win-win!

 I have also quit using facial cleansers.  I decided to give it a try, since it was clear to me that these cloths do a better job anyways (after my make-up wipe proof experience).  On occasion, my nose will get a little oily, and when that happens, I put a dab of cleanser on my Body Pack cloth and use it on my nose.  I have not had any adverse effects from no longer using cleaners (going on 3 months now), and I like that I putting less chemicals on my skin.


OH!  AND they exfoliate.   Really, REALLY well.







No comments:

Post a Comment