Monday, February 22, 2016

The Norwex Magnetic Envirocloth. Great if you have a purpose for it.





Norwex makes a version of the Envirocloth called the Magnetic Envirocloth, which is pretty self-explanatory:  it has a magnet on the  corner of it so you can keep it hanging on the fridge, thus hopefully always remaining in its spot.  
And, it is bigger than the standard Envirocloth.  While it is about 3” less wide, it is roughly 6” longer.
IF you have a purpose for it, it’s pretty great.  To be honest, the magnet can be just a little annoying, as it likes to grab onto my stainless-look appliances and my cabinet hardware when I use it for wiping down my kitchen. 
With that said, I found a purpose for mine.  I now leave it hanging on the side of my fridge, and each time I fill my dogs’ water bowl, I use it to wipe out the bowl.  Since Envirocloths pick up all the bacteria and other gunk, I know their dish is always clean.  I used to use paper towels for this task, so I am no longer wasting them several times a day. 

So, if you have a particular spot or use for it, it’s great.  Otherwise, the magnet part may not be a necessity for you.   You can find this item here.

No comments:

Post a Comment