Saturday, February 20, 2016

Norwex Entry Mat review. I love this thing!




Updated review:

This may be my new favorite Norwex item.  It truly does what it says it does, which is trap dirt, wetness, and whatever else before it enters your home.  The floors in the main living area of my home are either wood or tile, so if there is dirt or anything else on the floor, you can see it and or/feel it.  And I am so happy to report that has been a drastic reduction in such things since I put my entry mat down.

We also have had LOTS of rain this week, followed by some snow.  So wetness has made it in either, from us OR the dogs (granted I have to make sure that they walk across the mat). 


 (Original Post)
I’m excited to have the chance to try the new Norwex entry mat!  It claims to prevent a lot of dirt and germs from entering your home.

It actually looks really nice.  I got the brown one; it also comes in grey.  It’s stays put in its spot, and my door opens over it just fine.  The stripes you see in it are bristly.  They remind me of a classy version of astroturf.  The rest of it is made of super absorbent microfibers.  When I walk over it in my socks, they somewhat “stick” to it-but not in an annoying way.  I’m hoping that means it’s doing the job Norwex claims to do.

We live in the country, on a farm, and are always doing things outside.  We just aren’t the type to remember to take our shoes off when darting into the house to grab something.  Also, the floors in the main living area of our house are all either wood or tile.  Which means it’s going to be easy to tell if the Norwex Entry mat is what it is supposed to be.  Oh.. and we have two housedogs too.  Excited to see if it actually works, and will report back later!





This item can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment