Saturday, February 20, 2016

Negative Norwex Review? I actually found something I do not like.

***** Updated to add:  I kept my bottle around and have found a use for it.  I have been using it to clean my Make-Up Removal Cloths in between washes.  It DOES work well for that, just a little bit takes the mascara and eyeliner residue off of my cloths.

Well.  It happened.  I found a Norwex product that I actually don’t like.  AT. ALL.

Since having discovered Norwex last fall, I’m becoming more and more aware of chemicals in things.  So, I decided to give the Norwex Shower Gel a whirl.  Why not put less chemicals directly on your skin, right?

So the scent is lemon and pineapple based.  I don’t MIND lemon, and pineapple smells pretty good to me.  I didn’t expect to absolutely LOVE the scent, but I figured it would be pleasant.  Well. Have you ever smelled that orange based scrubby soap that mechanics use?  Maybe it is just me, but that is EXACTLY what I found it to smell like.  So, I’m already thinking my review would be something along the lines of “If you love Oranges (FYI Ive got the bottle sitting next to me now-and I’m still sniffing it trying to find the pineapple).

Now.  Before I go any farther, you have to know that the Body Pack is probably my hands down favorite Norwex product.  (you can find my reviews of that here).  So the following is of no fault to the Body pack.  But this stuff would BARELY lather.  In fact, when using my trusty Bath and Body Works shower gel with my Body Pack, I only need one quarter sized squirt of gel.  It took me three huge squirts of the Norwex Shower gel to get the job done, and that was without much lather, no nice silky feeling from my Body Cloth.  It was just bad.

And, there is ANOTHER con.  At 6.76 ounces, the bottle is on the small size. And $16.99 for a bottle.  No.  Just no.

I won’t tell you NOT to purchase this one, you might actually like it.  I mean, after all, this is just my opinion.  But unless they make some changes to it, I will definitely tell you to avoid it!






1 comment:

  1. Norwex is popularly known for its microfiber cleaning cloths. These clothes have antibacterial fibers that hold and attract dirt, grease, and dust which usually requires chemicals to break down.

    Norwex

    norwex products
    norwex reviews

    ReplyDelete