Thursday, February 4, 2016

Do you HAVE to have the Norwex Detergent for your microfiber products? No. BUT....



Be honest.  You ask yourself this question everytime you read “launder with Norwex Power Plus Detergent”.  Sounds like a sales pitch to me.

The answer is no, you do not.  BUT……
Actually, I will get to the big, fat, loaded “but” in just a second.  The three most important care tips don’t even involve the Power Plus Detergent.  Here is what you NEED to remember:
            Do NOT use Bleach
            Do NOT use fabric Softener
            Do NOT use dryer sheets
All of the above can cause damage and/or buildup to the mircofibers, hindering their effectiveness.

I DO choose to use the Norwex Power Plus detergent on my Norwex microfiber products because I know it does not contain any fillers.  Again, you don’t have to.  BUT, lots of detergents contain fillers, and the Norwex Power Plus does not.  Fillers can cling to the microfibers causing them to be less effective. 
Curious about my personal “Norwex Laundering Schedule?”.  Even though they truly can go longer (upwards towards 2 weeks) without needing it, I do a load of all my personal care items once a week.  These include my norwex bath towels, the turban, the body pack, hand towels, the makeup remover cloths, etc. Same goes for all of my kitchen towels.   What I call my “hard core cleaning items” get laundered every two weeks.  These include anything used for cleaning:  Envirocloths, dusting mitt, window cloths, and floor system pads.

For more information on the Power Plus Laundry Detergent, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment